2008 Mazda MX-5 HID Headlight BulbBy clicking the link you will be redirected to Amazon.
hidkitbulbs.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Innovited 55W AC HID bundle with (1 Pair) Slim Ballast and (1 Pair) Xenon bulb H11 6000K (Diamond White)
Wattage - 55 watts.
– Each bundle contains 2 bulbs, 2 ballasts, and accessories.
– Easy and Simple installation. Usually takes less than 20 minutes! Literally "Plug-and-Play" in most vehicles with no resistors or extra wiring.
– Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof .3X Brighter than Halogen Bulbs. It lasts 5X Longer. 35% Less Power Consumption.
The HELLA Optilux XB Series Xenon White Halogen Bulbs are the ideal bulbs for professionals who travel in rural areas and all terrain. The HELLA Optilux XB Series Xenon White Halogen Bulbs produce a crisp, bright-white light from a bulb that is manufactured to the most precise measurements to provide the exact amount of light needed on your adventures. These bulbs have been designed with an improved performance which provides you the best lighting experience giving performance-oriented drivers additional safety time and comfort when driving.
- Very Strong Light Output - HELLA XB H7 produces a crisp bright-white light from a bulb that is manufactured to the most precise measurements to provide the exact amount of light needed on your adventures.
- Improved Performance Which Provides You The Best Lightning Experience - All bulbs are produced under HELLA's stringent testing requirements, you know this is a brand that can be trusted.
- Original Equipment Quality Bulbs You Can Trust From A Global Leader In Automotive Lighting Technologies For More That 100 Years - Produces a crisp bright-white light from a bulb that is manufactured to the most precise measurements to provide the exact amount of light needed on your adventures.
– Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
– Features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA)
– Lumens 3400 ±250
– Color temperature 4200
– Wattage 35 W
- Excellent brightness: D2S HID bulbs feature a 6000K Diamond white, and its light output is 150% brighter than other bulbs for brilliant downward reflection.
- Great longevity: D2S HID headlight bulbs reach the high production standard and perfect final inspection, providing a service life of 3000 hours for long-lived illumination.
- Plug and play: Double check your vehicle headlight type, D2S HID headlight bulb only compatible with hid headlight assembly, not halogen headlights.
- Efficient power: 40% more mitigation compared to other bulbs, with super focused and bright beam, it produces a high concentration of light.
High-Intensity Discharge conversion kits are designed to swap your 2008 Mazda MX-5 standard lamps. Updating 2008 Mazda MX-5 headlights with HID kits can substantially enhance visibility by as much as five times over standard halogen lamps and supplies far more light. Regardless of the conditions, 2008 Mazda MX-5 HID light bulbs let you travel safe within the darkest of evenings and will be a substantial up grade from those dim discolored headlights.
HID packages arrive in a range of colours ranging from 3,000k to 12,000k. Some vehicles might require more add-ons to suit your Xenon lights correctly, so make sure your Xenon system comes along with circuit breakers to enable for the easy installation.
Modern lights device opens up lots of new illumination and visual opportunities to your 2008 Mazda MX-5.
Switching your 2008 Mazda MX-5 headlights can dramatically transform the front appearance of your ride.
From the blacked-out, overwhelming design, to higher-rolling stainless decorations, you can find a multitude of replacement xenon headlights for 2008 Mazda MX-5 that can offer the personalized contact you are after.
Besides headlights, there exists a massive choice of places to get improved with HID tech like offroad illumination, brackets, tail lighting, indoor lamps, dome lamps, trunk lighting.
Sometimes it's challenging to find out 2008 Mazda MX-5 HID light bulbs you need to acquire to improve the manufacturing facility placing.